Holy balls! I’ve reached the top of the mountain and am about to start heading back down. Well, probably not, it usually takes much longer to summit than descend, however, I am six months into this quest of enlightenment with another six pending… And I feel great about the crazy amount of accomplishments I have made during this period.
So let’s take a lookie-lou at what’s been going down over the past six months…
- I have turned exercise into a routine, lost a shit ton of weight (20 lbs I didn’t even know I had to lose), now have abs and have gained a solid level of endurance.
- Drastically changed my diet to include more vegetables and greens, less junk food and cheat days, which has, in-turn, greatly improved my energy levels and focus.
- I finished my real estate hours, passed the Washington State real estate exam, got hired on at a brokerage, sold my first house (within a month and a half of starting), and am successfully building a sales/referral pipeline.
- Further made meditation and journaling life long habits (with a couple of lapses, including a recent one).
- Read/Listened to two+ books per month (since the new year, but was reading prior, just not on a schedule).
- Refrained from having a sip of alcohol.
- Started writing regularly, again, and am working on writing a book, as well as regularly updating this blog – sometimes more than other times.
- Retained my love and exposure for the outdoors (though, admittedly, less than I would like to – this ski season is the first I have skied less than 20 days in a very long time, although sometimes sacrifices must be made to better other areas of life and free up time to do much, much more skiing in the future.).
I’m sure there is other shit that I have accomplished, too, that’s a pretty solid list of not-so-humble brags. All in all, I haven’t had such a productive six months in my entire life and I am stoked to see where I am six months from now!
With that all said, I still have plenty of short-comings and things to further and greatly improve on, but this is a celebratory post, so I will keep it as such.
I will follow up with a VLOG at the end of the week.
Cheers 🤙 ,