I figured, with the first six months down, it’s time to start planning for the grand finale. The trip to the edge of the world; Patagonia.
Here are the things I need to figure out and start planning:
- Cost of flights for two? Where do I need to fly into?
- Cost of transportation to trailhead?
- Any gear I need, should it be bought here in the states and flown down, or in Argentina/Chile?
- What is a reasonable amount to expect to spend per day while in Patagonia?
- What hike/hikes do I want to complete and how much time is necessary to complete them?
- Classes/Education: Depending on what summits we decide to take on, technical training is likely going to be needed. Define what that consists of and the costs involved.
Besides those things, I think I am ready to go right now! 😃
Also, I started a GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/get-us-to-patagonia
If you would care to help get me to Patagonia and be part of helping this quest come to an end, I greatly appreciate any assistance.
Cheers 🤙 ,